Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Intro.

Hola! My name is Orlando Arambula and I am 19yrs old. This is my second year here at Butler. Yes...I was suppose to take this class last year ,but things got mixed up. I'm majoring in Auto Body Repairer. I love cars and the style of it when its tuned up like you see on the movie Fast and the Furious! I wish Butler have a boys soccer team so I could play one of my favorite sport. Soccer is my passion. I am planning to graduate here and maybe go to Newmen Unv. to finish the next 2yrs and possibly play soccer there. Other than that I live here on campus in the East dorm building just doing what I have to do...go to class, do homework, eat, and of course talk to my love one otherwise she'll go nuts if I don't talk to her in a day. It's a girl thing. Well that's it for now. Adios!

No comments: